Here is what to do....
1. Have a shower and put on some nice clothes;
2. Make up and hair will help but aren't necessary;
3. Get your bag, your purse (this is definitely needed) and your car keys;
4. Drive to your closest Apple store, mine is at Chermside. You need to arrive
before Apple is open;
5. Wait impatiently with the other 200 people'
6. When the doors open walk in, they will be clapping, cheering, smiling and
whooping, loudly and just for you (not the other 200 people).
And if you buy an iPad, they will do it all again.