How to appear fit when you are not. This is a special skill and it's best that you don't skip any of these but add a few points of your own. This is all very important, so important I am going to use a list again even though I dislikes lists.
1. You MUST wear gym clothes for either the school drop off or pick up but not both.
2. Do stretches outside your kids class rooms. The bigger the better. People need to see it.
3. Nod at other people wearing gym clothes
4. Throw the following words into any sentence: reps, sets, kilos, kilometres, ripped, glutes and carbs
5. Drink protein shakes in public. If you don't like protein shakes, have a coffee in a shake drink container. I'm sure they do the same thing
6. Jog on the spot when talking to people
7. Wear a pedometer and check it often
8. Start every 3rd sentence with "oh, my trainer said........"
9. Limp or wear a bandage occasionally. Real fit people are always nursing injuries
10. Write numbers in permanent marker on your arms and legs. When people point them out say "oh how embarrassing. That's from the tri/bi/marathon etc I did on the weekend."
These are foolproof.
You are welcome.
PS: or you can actually go for a run or join a gym and be fit for real