There is not much that I love as much as fresh, clean sheets on my bed. If I wasn’t so lazy, I’d probably change them every second day instead of once a week.
My Bedroom Style – It’s all about Comfort
My taste is clean and comfortable, with a touch of boho and always with soft, white sheets. I only own white sheets and this includes the girl’s rooms too. I would love to have a collection of gorgeously printed, sheets to mix and match, but in the end I always go for white. They look so fresh and, with the right products, are easy to keep bright white. No need to worrying about fading.
Plus, I don’t like to over accessorise. I need cushions I can throw myself onto, nothing precious, delicate, or uncomfortable and definitely nothing that needs to be removed before you can lay on the bed. Just good tough cushions.
Most importantly, good quality, white sheets. You spend so much time in bed, you want to make it the very best experience you can afford.
At the moment I am obsessed with Bamboo Sheets and currently have a set of Mulberry Threads Co Organic Bamboo sheets (you can buy from Bamboo Village here). This might sound like an expensive mouthful, but they’re not and they are completely worth it. Bamboo are the perfect Summer sheet. Did you know that bamboo is thermal regulating and keeps you cooler in Summer (and warmer in Winter)?
Finish off the look, with a well placed Cavoodle.
A little bit more about Bamboo
I’ve been a fan of bamboo for years. It started off with a meeting with the lovely ladies from Bamboo Body and still going strong with the great team from Bamboo Village. Bamboo is a is a wonderful fabric for so many reasons:
1. Bamboo Eco-friendly. It’s a natural, highly sustainable resource that requires no chemicals and very little water to grow, plus it absorbs more carbon dioxide from the air than either cotton or timber and releases more oxygen into the environment which improves air quality.
2. It’s Hypoallergenic, naturally repelling dust mites. mould and mildew
3. It has natural antibacterial properties and is 30% less susceptible to odours than cotton
4. It’s highly absorbent, wicking away 60% more moisture from your body than cotton
5. Bamboo is 100% natural and biodegradable
You can read a little more about it here.
This is not a sponsored post, but I was gifted with the product from Bamboo Village. This is a product I love and will purchase over and over for myself and my family.